ePSXe v1.9.0, released on 03.08.2013
– Added support for more types of Gameshark cheat codes. (D0-D3, E0-E3).
– Added support for multi-bin iso format (redump format), and preliminary
support for ECM iso format.
– The internal SPU plugin has been updated to the 1.9.0 version. It includes
fixes on interpolation (Square games) and other minnor fixes (Kururin Pa!).
– Added support for joysticks with Circle analog Range. Choose “Full Circle”
on the kind of analog on configure gamepad screen. (Logitech and Xbox
– Fixed analog full range to -128,127. (Ape Escape)
– Fixes to the CD-Rom decoder and the core which made almost 30 more games
playable or working better like. For example this fixed TempestX3,
Duke Nukem Land of Babes, Rayman, Kiganjo,
Kids Station – Motto! Oja Maho Doremi Dokkan! Maho Dou Eigo Festival,
Firo & Klawd, Stahlfeder …
– Note: for information about compatibility and games’s configuration,
it is recommended that you visit the “Playstation Datacenter” at
http://psxdatacenter.com/. We want to thank Gladiator who has
been a very important help in betatesting the new version.
[DL: ePSXe v1.9.0 日本語化パッチ]