I haven’t worked on Sega Li since late 2008. It would be a shame letting
the progress after 1.11.3 fade away on my harddisk, so, after a mild peak
of interest in the good old NES due to a friend currently developing a NES
emulator for the MSX platform(!), I spent this weekend fixing things up.
I feel asleep!!
– mappers: MMC1 SOROM/SXROM is autodetected by SRAM size (same as with MMC6)
– UI: added dialog for setting directories
– CPU: fixed several undocumented opcodes (blargg testroms)
– CPU: improved simultaneous NMI+IRQ/BRK behaviour (blargg testroms)
– improved power-on/reset timing and initial state (blargg testroms)
– UI: remember full screen/window setting on exit
– PPU: fixed PPU read buffer ($2007) changing during rendering
– mappers: proper support for iNES mapper #185 (copy protected CNROM)
– CPU: added dummy reads quirk on (ZP),Y and ABS,X opcodes (blargg testroms)
– removed ‘firmware’ game NeSnake 2 from the release build, I’m pretty certain
that, unlike with meisei, people and Googlebots downloading my emulator have
a stash of NES romzies ready to be played. Lots of thanks to Matrixz for
having allowed me to include his game with Sega Li!
– UI: imported many bugfixes from meisei (my MSX emulator sharing the same UI)
– fixed system pauses with D3D if the window was minimized but still active
[DL: Sega Li v1.11.4 日本語化パッチ]