– Fixed subscreen blending with master brightness < 100%.
– Fixed NMI timing when toggling enable bit. Fixes Chou Aniki–hack removed.
– Reverted an IPL map optimization that misses a weird edge case that caused
The Great Battle III to lock up.
– Clamp MSU1 addition to max amplitude instead of wrapping. Proper MSU1 tracks
will not be affected by this.
– Save mipmap_input parameter with customized GLSL and slang shaders.
– Actually use mipmap_input parameter.
– Optimized subscreen math with help from Dwedit.
– Revert to measured APU clock speed instead of nominal speed. Fixes An
– Fixed broken BPS patch support. (ArtiiP)
– Fixed MSU1 track restarting on load state.
– Changed window flags to allow NVIDIA cards to auto-enable exclusive
fullscreen mode in OpenGL.
– Added a hidden option “DWMSync” that allows OpenGL to sync to the window
manager while in windowed or borderless windowed mode.
– The automatic frame skip option no longer limits to 59.94Hz.
– Fixed bad icon scaling.
– Added a hacks dialog to enable settings for older hacks to run.
– Added ability to use Satellaview data in same directory as ROM.
– Fixed deviation from proper libretro spec.
– Added option to use the software NTSC filter. (stellarporter)
– Added icons to the entries to clear binding assignments.
– Fixed overlap in xBRZ multithreading.
– Changed glFenceSync option to an OML_sync option that works better.
– Fixed accumulation of partial pixel data on mouse motion when we update the
mouse position more than once per frame.
– Allow one key to be bound to many controller buttons on the same controller.
– Force menu and button icons.
– Add the view menu to right-click when SNES mouse isn’t used.
– Remove unused status bar option.
– Startup background can be changed in snes9x.conf.
– Improved PortAudio driver.
– Fixed sound output that broke with APU refactor.